Avocado, Egg & Spinach Salad (with Bacon!)
So I made a thing.
And really, I just wanted an excuse to try out my new WordPress recipe plugin. 🙂
Avocado, Egg & Spinach Salad
- 1/2 avocado peeled & diced
- 2 Tbsp ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp bacon bits (or crumbled fresh-cooked bacon)
- 1/2 scallion sliced (whites and/or greens, your choice)
- 2 hard-cooked eggs peeled & diced
- 2 cups baby spinach chopped
In a medium sized bowl add diced avocado, ranch dressing, and bacon bits. Moosh everything together a la Avocado Bacon Ranch Dressing.
Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
For a heartier meal-sized salad: Use 4 eggs (instead of 2 eggs) and use both halves of the avocado, then adjust the quantities of bacon bits, scallions, and ranch dressing to preference.
Inspired / Adapted from:
» » » » » » The posts that launched it all: Dumpster Fire Chicken Curry Stew, and Dumpster Fire Pork Ribs